Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Maturity vs. Materials!

God is concerned more of your maturity than your materialism. He releases the blessings of prosperity according to your ability and maturity to handle. He knows too much too soon will kill character, purpose, faith and your love for Him. So take your blessings in the doses that He issues. Remember... some closed doors are blessings too. The Scriptures say His blessings comes without sorrow! He knows what we need. Hallelujah!! So Wait On Him!

1 comment:

Brittany Keyes said...

Hey Ms. Angela! This is Brittany Keyes, the young lady you met at the concert you and Ladye/Reggie Smith did in Ellisville, MS. I'm just up reading through your blogs and I Love Love Love this one, it's RIGHT on time for me! I've been wanting a car and wanting a car and couldn't figure out for the life of me why God wouldn't bless me with a car and I'm 18. I'm like "God I know 15 yr olds with a car, what's the deal, I know I'm a great person and do my very best what you want me to do!!" But after reading this post of yours, I realized that just because I've turned 18 doesn't mean that I'm on my time now. I'm STILL on His time just as I've always been, My plans are STILL mere dust compared to His, He STILL has a purpose for everything He has and has NOT blessed me with, and that patience is STILL a virtue! :)