Friday, July 4, 2008

In Sync with God's Job

A month ago (June 2008) I had a dream about myself. I was sitting in a wheelchair and I was an extremely large woman. I mean, I was filling an extra wide chair with flesh to spare. While I was chair bound I was having flashes of me coordinating cruises, conducting Praise & Worship workshops, singing bgv sessions, working in the church. My mind was just running of things to do for the Kingdom. I was literally out of breath while reminiscing in my chair. I questioned God, "Why is my mind so active on things to do, when it should know my body can't do anything? This is torture. Why isn't my mind in sync with my body?" The Lord spoke to me and simply said "It continues working because I wasn't finished with you yet. Your job was not over. But because you refused to take care of your body, you are not able to complete your job." The next day my niece came by and asked me to walk with her, hesitantly I was giving her an answer like "What? Who me?" but then I thought about the dream and immediately said "Where do we meet to start?!?! I've been walking ever since!
Hallelujah - it feels so good meeting God in the morning on the trail!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Angie,
Its Elizabeth White (Liz), from Perfecting Faith or Still Waters whichever one helps you remember me.

But I just wanted you to know that this journal justreally Blessed Me!!

WoW!

I needed that. What a revelation on Health & the Kingdom...
Hallelujah

xoxoxo!

Angela Primm Ministries said...

Praise God! We are on a mission baby girl!!!

JuanitaE said...

Hey Angie! Girl...you are truly on a mission!It is very encouraging seeing you "On the Trail" in the mornings!
I admonish you in continuing to persue your dreams, and thanks for loving on my baby girl the other day! She still loves her "Auntie Angie"!
:-) Your journal also blessed me and thanks for being a blessing through your obedience to our Father! Luv ya! Juanita E.

Tmyfaith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tmyfaith said...

Angie I truely enjoyed seeing all our family together, looking forward to next year. Yes, I can relate to "In sync with God's Job" because he is not done with us. You just keep on walking and talking!!! Stay on that trail.
Luv ya
Tonya